Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

22 August 2019 04:31

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  


Asked by: Song, Soon-Chul
Subject: I am looking for a part of Gyroscope urgently
Question: Dear Sirs, I am looking for a part of GYROSCOPE used by SUBMARINE SHIPBUILDER.
I live in Busan, Korea and I am a supplier of some parts to shipbuilders.
The part which I looking for is as below.
-. Marked on the part : ALLIED-SIGNAL
PN 307215-02
SER 94F0910

* NO need ALLIED-SIGNAL 's product, wanted UK product only.
I heard the MAKER NAME is MOORE or MORE
Please introduce me this company if you know.
Awaiting for your kind reply.
Thank you.
Date: 10 April 2007
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: ted - 23/08/2007 22:45:23
 yes I purchased mine from gyroscopes.org or gyroscopes.com. I had to really look for it. I think I spent approx.$100 us. Hope this helps.

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2019 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products