Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

28 March 2024 09:14

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Steve Hodges
Subject: Thank you for the site
Question: I have looked on the internet for years to see if others like me have made any headway in the rotary motion propulsion field. Your site with the patents was very up lifting to finally find, though none of the ideas probably could really work that I saw. I think that there are many of us who realize that it is a reasonable expectation that pumping electrical and kinetic energy into a rotating device, ought to be able to be manipulated in such a way as to produce thrust. The proto types that I saw remind me of the various ideas I have and tried over the years. As with everyone I suspect it's a great past time with an aerie of adventure. One of the caveats that I have added different than any of the other proposed systems I have seen, are a multiple of 2 balanced rotating arms in opposite directions to equalize & balance the overall system. Also electronic control of the timing & manipulation of the gyroscope or any other mass or device on the end of the spinning arms, that was really fun to work the bugs out of. Some day some smarter guy than me will stumble on the solution to what we all sense is hidden in the mystery of the spinning wheel. It will be by accident like the guy who discovered gun cotton. Thanks again for the site and information you have made public. By chance have you seen this - I think it’s a hoax. http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1252&category=Environment
Date: 23 May 2007
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

• No answers yet
  • Add an Answer >>
    Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
    Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products