Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

11 May 2024 15:47

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Brendan O'Halloran
Subject: response
Question: Hey Glenn, ( im having trouble returning your email) I will try ringing maybe 2morrow

I am really delighted with your response. I am very inthuastic about your idea. However let me just mention that i certainly don't want to wrong you, by taking money until you are suitably happy with designs and specifications etc. As i mentioned i am in my final year in University and as my final year project i have propsoed to make a gyrotrain/ car , however my supervisor may influence the designs in some way. E.g he has sujested a radio controlled model. This shouldn't pose too much of a problem.
I have made a working model of a steam engine last year... there will be a big emphasis on workmanship on this project if it goes ahead it has got to look the job my degree will depend on it
So basically i really like your idea and think it could suit us both big time..How should we go about getting this up and running so to speak:)

p.s I think there is a great opening for your book and i wish you the very best with it (i will be one of your first customers)

Let me know what you think...looking forward to hearing from you!

Date: 2 September 2007
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

• No answers yet
  • Add an Answer >>
    Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
    Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products