Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

3 May 2024 15:27

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: longarm
Subject: i'm a fool
Question: here i thought i had stumbled onto a exciting new idea, and its been
around for awile~
i still have some hope in my spacecraft drive system as a whole,
but lifting on earth i'd not even a thought to approach for the simple reason
of the made force/gravity
mybe you bright folks will do it~
i just have ideas and a bike wheel or 2
i have lots of ideas for things of all kinds,
i'm dirt poor so its futile~
Date: 22 September 2007
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 22/09/2007 03:35:17
 Hello Partner,

I’m really very sorry. A lot of us here surely have problems too. Maybe we people sometimes take dreams too seriously and don’t understand the really important things until its almost too late. Hopes and dreams and inventions and problems to do with them are only one part of life. There are other things. Do me a favor and turn your sound up and click on this site.

http://www.rvproperty.com/enjoyyourself_theme.htm

Best regards,
Glenn

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 14/10/2007 21:39:46
 Sorry! That site dosen't work though the two address look indentical. Try this. If you didn't know just scroll it, copy it, past it and hit enter. Its easy.

http://www.rvproperty.com/enjoyyourself_theme.htm

Report Abuse
Answer: EDH - 11/03/2008 02:48:17
 Ion;

Never give up. Most breakthroughs happen one step at a time. Just keep following the trail of breadcrumbs. The first piece initially seems like a failure, but if you persevere, you realize it was intended to lead you to the next step. If you keep on the trail, you'll reach your destination.

EDH

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products