Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

24 April 2024 10:31

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Marco Adesso
Subject: NEED TO BUY GYROSCOPES
Question: Hi everyone
I am Marco from Italy i m a camera director i would know how to buy some gyros suitable for a camera, i need to put it in a camera mount from helicopter i need this gyroscopes urgently but in italy noone sell it
i m waitin for your help

thanks so much
and sorry for my english not so good
Date: 26 September 2007
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Michael Mayerhofer - 13/04/2008 19:28:57
 Hi Marco,
Professional gyro stabilized video systems for helicopter use - e.g. you zoom in to a person that is in 4km distance so that the person is filling the entire screen and while the helicopter is vibrating or carrying out maneuvers you dont see any shaking on the screen - are in the range above 500K Euro. If you are willing to spend so much money, you can contact me under michael_mayerhofer@chello.at It will be no problem to arrange a demonstration of such a system in a helicopter

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products