Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

11 May 2024 17:50

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: James Graham
Subject: Squaring centrifuge and square rooting inertia
Question: Hello there!

Is there anybody out there who can tell me please whether the inverse relationship between all the rotational centrifugal force extered outwards, as a result of spinning a gyroscopic wheel, versus the centripetal inertia centred at its vertical axis could be linked to the inverse square law? What I mean is could centrifuge be linked to the square of radiant energy versus inertia which was a square root just like gravity according to the inverse square law which is a geometric rule applying to the inverse relationship between the expansion and contraction of radiatioin and gravity respectively in space.

I can see in your site that the properties of gravity and inertia are said to be identical so if gravity square roots in space could inertia square root as well?

I would be very grateful for an answer!

James
Date: 2 October 2007
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

• No answers yet
  • Add an Answer >>
    Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
    Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products