Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

3 May 2024 14:32

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Shahriar Yazdani
Subject: Non-Reaction Torque Drive (2)
Question: I tested my invention (Non-Reaction Torque Drive) several times and i am sure about its work.
this device is a marvel of gyroscope and is patent pending on USPTO.
Date: 6 October 2007
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Ram Firestone - 13/10/2007 18:33:36
 Well, if it does work I'll be the first to congratulate you. Keep in mind though, that dozens of people have thought the same thing as you and up to now not one of them has produced a reaction less drive that can be proven to work. Such a device would be worth billions, so if you are correct you can expect to be living the good life soon.

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 14/10/2007 02:06:53
 Hi Shahriar,

We don’t believe you. I believe you believe, but are confused. How could we know? You can’t explain and we have no pictures. Its tough this stuff, inertial propulsion, yes I know. Ram has said it exactly right, but I will pull for you anyway. I wish you were right, but keep your day job. I wish you well. Hang in.

Sincerely,
Glenn

Report Abuse
Answer: SHAHRIAR YAZDANI - 14/10/2007 08:25:53
 Thank you Ram & Glenn
My invention will publish in USPTO soon and you can see its detail.
Now I have two problems!
1- Anybody hardly believes me. Actually I believe it hardly too, although I have seen its positive results several times.
2- I don’t know its application, exactly, in the future.

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products