Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

3 May 2024 12:08

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Anthony Grant
Subject: Sandy Kidd's Gyro applications & theories.
Question: Can Sandy Kidd's theories really work? I have developed his gyro machine into a machine drawing which I am sure will be of great interest to the Forum & of even greater interest to Sandy Kidd himself. Will someone please contact me, as I am not 'computor literate' I can then arrange to get my detailed drawing into circulation My son wod
then 'take over' and arrange downloads etc. I iHAVE BEEN TRYING to get this message &drawing to Sandy Kidd for 10 years.please help. .
Date: 23 October 2007
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Luis Gonzalez - 25/10/2007 00:22:21
 Anthony,
Do you or your son have a computer scanner or a digital camera?
Thank you,
Luis Gonzalez

Report Abuse
Answer: Sandy Kidd - 25/10/2007 12:28:41
 Dear Anthony,
I can assure you I have not been hiding, and have been contributing gyroscope stuff, for what it’s worth, to this site for a year or two now.
I am very interested to see how you explain the operation of the device away.
My “theories” came very much later, after I had pursued the reasons why it could do what it did, and that was only because I knew for certain that it could be done.
I built it, and owned it, and it took me several years to find out why.
If you have any sketches or suchlike of the machine I would be more than a little interested to see them.
If you wish to contact me or send any information you are prepared to release, my email address is sandy.kidd@hotmail.co.uk
Sandy Kidd

Report Abuse
Answer: Rob Grant - 25/10/2007 20:59:37
 Thanks Luis and Sandy for replying so quickly to my Father's question. Yes I do have a scanner and I've scanned the drawing and placed the image at the following location (it's scanned twice 200dpi and 300dpi). I only have an A4 photocopy of the original, which is apparently larger than my scanner can fit in one go. If it was necessary I could try and get it scanned at some time in the future. Meanwhile here's the next best thing at:-

http://digitalvault.bt.com/invite/login?c=3530333830&i=848bd6-115aa59d935-gemini01&t=fc88ae32ebf4e777&r=mg&lang=en

I hope you enjoy it - let him know what you think. I never asked him but I hope that No 14 includes a bar...

Cheers!

Rob Grant

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products