Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

12 May 2024 00:34

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Veronica
Subject: gyroscope, laser and crystal technology
Question: Hello Scott,
this question may be a bit 'out there' to you but in the work i do, there are very practical applications
to the energetic forms of visionary technology that have been coming through in sessions.

I do advanced levels of energy work and can literally ''see' energies on many deep and subtle levels of people-
their memories, issues, imbalances, gifts, etc. and just about anything on the earth and beyond it.

This work helps 'anchor in' all kinds of latent gifts
and clears so much 'baggage' so that people can step into their more ideal Lives. Its phenomenal and humbling, as well as fun work.

One of the energetic instruments i was shown at one point long ago, was very much like a long tubing with a gyroscope-like plate on it's side and electro-magenetic pulsings going through specifically aligned holes of varying sizes.
the plate with the holes was made of a brass-like substance.

the energy was generated from an atomic compound or vibrations that was contained within a sphere,
there was programming aspect that tuned in to the client's vibrational make-up and created a series of
harmonics that when pulsed through the person energetically, set up a new balance and deep healings
occurred.

the aspect that tuned in to the client's make-up, down-stepped the energy that acted like a filtering device or harmonic tuning was placed before the brass-like gyroscopic plate and worked in unison with it. At the end or 'tip' of this tubing was a double gyroscope spinning and further refining the laser energy coming out of the tubing. The tip was crystalline and metal mixed together. like an electro-magnetic crystal.

the atomic energy source feels crystalline in nature as well. the tubing has the back 1/2 that corresponds to the positioning of the atomic generator and the central filtering and brass-like plate aspects. this 1/2 of the tubing turns counter to the other 1/2 which goes from the brass-like plate to the double gyroscope at the tip. Counter spinning tubing, along with the atomically generated energy source and the gyroscopic brass-like plate with the filtering tone grid system just in front of it.

this then converges to a finer tip that emanates a series or blending of tones that harmonize deep levels of the client's systems.

There is more to this, and it may be totally out of your area of interest but i frequently receive these 'visual tools' that end up helping my clients with challenges they've not had relief from in any other aspect of medicine or psychology.

I've written to Todd re: some other vibrational work i do and don't know if you have continued to be in contact with him.
Light and sound technology with the 'sub/non'gravity' aspects creates vibration vacuums that can emanate everywhere at once, like working with the DNA, going deeply and creating huge changes for people. crystalline energies in both gaseous and liquid states can create phenomenal harmonics too, that resonate deeply throughout the human and any living system...even non-living systems.

The question? are you interested in researching any of this?

I can literally hold the frequencies of these harmonic combinations and would Love to have them measured, mapped, tracked and scientifically defined, targeting specific functions of the body and of creating environments that are more balanced on every level.

Again, i know this stuff is 'out there' for the general population. I get that. I also know that this one tool that i spoke of here is only one of the many tools and technologies i've been using for clients over the years that have just blown me away with their effectiveness. I know vibrational science and healing is only in its infancy, but i also know that it will lead to bridging energies for holographic surgeries without machines eventually, but for now, technology that can help us bridge what we know and having it done.

Would you be interested in any future discussions about this kind of work?
thanks for your time, and sweet journey to you Scott,
~Veronica
www.quantumalchemyhealing.com
(website is in its infancy as well...more to come in that arena!)
Date: 25 October 2007
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

• No answers yet
  • Add an Answer >>
    Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
    Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products