Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

25 April 2024 23:31

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Bernelle Verster
Subject: Human gyroscope in SA?
Question: Hi
I am looking to buy a human gyroscope, I'm based in South Africa. Can anybody help me on this please?
Thanks.
Date: 12 February 2008
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Richard Baxter - 16/12/2008 20:23:38
 There was a guy names Bret or Brent that makes them. I don't have his contact details but he should still be in South Africa. The human gyroscope in the MTN Science Center was made by him I think, maybe they'll know where he is. They're in Cape Town, this is their site www.mtnsciencentre.org.za . Contact details are on there somewhere.

I know you posted this about a year ago but did you find out anything about it? I also might be interested in buying one (though not right now)

Report Abuse
Answer: Edward Gray - 17/06/2010 14:23:31
 Please visit our website at www.proactivliving.com or contact Edward Gray on 023 347 6050 023 347 6050 . We manufacture and sell the gyro.

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products