Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

3 May 2024 15:48

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: Glenn Hawkins
Subject: THE SOURCES OF SOME THEORETICAL CONFUSION
Question: Dear EDH,

Thank you for the beautiful letter.

I said I was aggravated-- slightly. You said I was insulted. They are not the same and the effects of gravity and acceleration are not consistently and continuously the same either, but about your gift for providing non-distinct similarities you are a relatively consistent man and that is an interesting thing about you in delightful ways. I see it in your mechanics and mental calisthenics and that gives your devices a better chance. Meaning you think out of the box, which is necessary in what we do. However, you see it would be upon me, not you to accept the value of your opinion upon my person before I could be insulted by it. Did you think I had elevated you to such a degree? Well actually yes I had. On my own terms I grant you what you have won with your good mind, which is influence and authority with me, but remember on my terms. I get to pick my own adjectives relating to me from here on out and I get to think in my reference frames about the absence of acceleration fields. Further I get to offer my own unique postulations, (unanswered by you I might add), regardless of the competent literature I have been instructed by you to find and study, where again I already know from prier visits none of my postulations are answered. Kidding you--sort of.

I feel good. I’m on prescribed steroids. It’s like being on speed. I couldn’t feel insulted by you if you were throwing rocks at me. I might get a little aggravated temporarily is all, but I don’t know how to hold a grudge from sunrise to sunrise. Like the song by Patty Page, “I love everybody and everybody… everybooooody…zzes in love with me.” Boombaboombaboom! Good beat huh? Did I say I’m on Prednisone big time? It is like being on speed. The steroids helped save my life and now I’m about finished with seven months of them and seem to be a very healthy man and so I expect I’ll be writing less about theoretical physics. Do I hear distant applause?

Originally I objected to one condition only. That condition was the notion that acceleration bends light. Now you have challenged me to explain none existent entities, that of time and the notion of acceleration fields as if they were substantial things. I have already told you time isn’t real. It is an idea, a result of the invention of measurements and as insubstantial as a puff of smoke and I don’t believe there are any acceleration fields. What substance would they be made of? At best they could be argued to be disturbances in cosmic radiation created as a spaceship knifes through otherwise empty space.

It is possible a short magnetic field could be created by a changed molecular alinement that should take place in substances traveling at great speeds. But the irony of this idea is that the very speed that created the field would also carry the field along with the matter generating it and spread it so thin over such a great distance that there’d be no effect from it. We already know the electromagnetic force that light packets carry cause no such effects. Come on now. Who do you trust me, or them? Oh for haven’s sake. Forget those who’s thoughts extended beyond the realm of possibility into non-reality, even into the craziness of dual universes, them urinating stains into their mismatched red and blue socks, hiding from barbers, smoking banana leaves and hunting relatives with which to copulate…unless you, not they can show me a substance that a field of acceleration could be made of. You see it is actually very simple. There is only matter, energy and the way they behave. A field must have matter, which I’ve been referring to as substance. Please don’t refer me to the banana leafers again. What do you say in response after you have heard me?

You ask:
‘So my question to you is this: If time passes slower in both gravity and acceleration fields, how does an acceleration field not bend light, and how is it not like gravity?’

By this question I am reminded of a line by Jonathan Swift: “You shall know a true genius by the confederation of dunces aliened against him.” I’m having fun. I wish you could join me. But, we see again. How could sweet folks capable of constructing such a question as that insult me? Stick with me, now. I’ll eventually lead you somewhere. Are you having any fun at all lately, or just absorbed in concentration?

Buckwheat just told me to be nice. Yes, he’s here with me, sitting beside me. He’s gray headed now. He says he’s staying to share my Prednisone, until I run out. He’s interested in running against Oboma for president. He says that as a retired movie actor he has Regan appeal and Clint Eastwood appeal and almost as much hair left as Regan had. We talk about it a lot late at night and of course because I’m voting for Oboma, often we end up in a fistfight before breakfast. We can’t sleep on steroids you see. Did I mention I’m a very fast fellow on my feet lately? But man! Buckwheat is old, but he can still swat pretty good. ‘Ouch! Ouch!’ ‘Stop that! Be nice or I’ll have you slurring your speech impediments out of the other side of your face!’

Now I know I’m not voting for him, but I like him. He’s a real card and good company.

I will try very hard to serious and answer your question, if you will be serious too. I require of you that you first address my postulation, which was sent in reply to your postulation. I’ll restate it below.

“Dear EDH you see, the astronaut in a glass ship sees he is approaching a horizontal light beam, sees one side of his approaching ship strike the beam and then continue accelerating so that the other side of his ship moves up to intersect the beam at a lower interior level Then the astronaut continues watching the light beam as he accelerates at a right angle away from it. He knows the light did not bend.”

Contrary to this clarity of his eyesight and his reality, Einstein, for the most extraordinary reasons, ingenious reasons, would present what he called, ‘The illusion of knowledge’ by putting poor imaginary fellows, if and when necessary into a canvas bags, beating them half senseless, blinding them from the outside universe, subjecting them to strange ideas then stating for you I the poor fellow’s screwed-up points of confusion afterwards as if they were sensible and real conditions. Einstein used confusion a lot, not trickery, in almost all his postulation in order to give none-mathematicians the theoretical illusion of knowledge, which he is quoted as saying was the duty of science. Why does nobody welling to understand this? Its not hard figurer out how he did it.

Our interior observer in a glass ship was granted the freedom of sight and reality so he knows acceleration does not bend light. Whereas the guy in your, Einstein postulation sent to me mistakenly thought the light beam was bent, because he couldn’t see what was happening.

You had described a postulation by Professor Albert Einstein that supposedly proved that acceleration bends light. That description was recognized and duly treated and returned to you by me. You haven’t responed, except to be blown off course so is no need for us to continue, until you revisit the postulation of my own creation in response. Forest Gump’s mama would say serious is as serious does. You first! You skipped your stretch at the rack and told me where to go and what to study and what other people thought. As if it is I, not you who doesn’t understand.

“Be quite Buckwheat! He knows I love him.” “Everybody~everybody~knows~how~I~feelllll.” ‘Tell us about it Patty’

I can imagine how confused some of you with single-track minds have become during the course of this thread, you who don’t like being diverted from the bug you have under the microscope to glance out of the window. But for we who have a healthy appetite for diversity and variety I can assure you my physics is more fun than theirs.

So dear EDH, thank you for writing so splendidly. You are really good. As I’ve said elsewhere just the other day I know something about that and although the gift doesn’t seem to be appreciated much around here I appreciate how you do it with ease very much. It is an art form to enjoy. You really are a professional. As to your knowledge and apparent capabilities we are impressed with these also. Buckwheat and me want to borrow fifty dollars. Oh, forget it. Buckwheat just said, ‘Neba mind’ because we know you’re a nice fellow and we know we wouldn’t pay it back. We know you’re nice for several reasons. One is because you tried to raise the spirits of the sweet guy who said he was a fool. Bless his heart and of course he’s not. Another is you say you want to share and you are already sharing.

Suggestion: You mustn’t wave of Sandy Kidd off so lightly by saying in passing you wonder why his didn’t work when yours did. He says he’s done the same experiment and it doesn’t work and he has proof. Now THERE is something for you and Harry to sink your teeth in. THERE is SOMETHING! a first priority to investigate if ever there was one.

I have prepared part of a long and interesting answer necessary to address your question. First go back and deal with the glass ship if you want it.

You may respond with slight aggregation if you feel you must. Buckwheat approves, but you and I are not allowed to suffer more ridicules mental anguishes. Buckwheat says that’s right. You and I cannot be insulted by lesser, or equal beings. Do you understand why? Beyond that-- we are the OK guys, you and I.

All The Best,
Glenn and Buckwheat

I HAVEN’T EVEN BEGUN TO EXPLAIN
Date: 22 March 2008
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 31/03/2008 02:06:48
 What is happening when we say that time slows down in fast moving aircraft and space ships? To begin to understand start by concentrating on what you already know.

Time isn’t real, but a human method of imagination based on invented principles of measurements in order to relate the speed of occurrences of things that are real to other real things. This is the sole purpose of time, which is our greatest concept since the ancients first established a standard measurement of relatable speeds. In reality time is only a ratio in the mind. It has no physical property to change anything, or be changed by anything. As an element of pure imagination it is no less, or more than a puff of imagined smoke and it cannot slow down, nor speed up. We can imagine that it does, but then our relationship of measurements from real things to real things and occurrences and consequences are misrepresented. Without our ancient concept of a standard universal time unchangeable we are deceived of physical reality and truth and we lose among other things the ability to know what is happening inside varying conditions of varying velocities. What is real?

From galaxies to atoms, from the large to the small you will find things that are real to include distances and shapes and the magnitudes and activities of energy. Their existence does not depend on human awareness, or thought invention. They are real.

This study will lead to mechanical theories of why and how shapes changes due to velocity, the speed limit of the universe and the misunderstanding of the existence of the either wind, because it has no defining direction. Along the way I will explain why light can’t be bent by acceleration, and attempt to correct the bad idea of mentally allowing time changes when it is unnecessary.

More later…

Are you there Vincent? You thought I had forgotten what you said three years ago? More later kiddo… I haven’t begun to explain.

Glenn

Report Abuse
Answer: EDH - 04/04/2008 23:01:06
 Dear Glenn;

Please forgive me missing your new thread!!!! (very embarassed). I will respond when I return from Baltimore.

Best,

EDH

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn H. - 05/04/2008 04:18:31
 Dear EDH, don’t worry about it. I have been lax in building a purpose as I said I would. Actually there’s not much to respond to. You’re a sweet guy. You have enough to do. Yes, Ballingmore is a very healthy idea and I approve. Have a good time. Be careful. Thank you for thinking of me, Glenn

Report Abuse
Answer: PATRICK - 24/12/2008 01:13:28
 GLENN

Iwas given i suppose but i have learnt fast i am scared in a way but then not.I am ready to leave yet in some entirity of my soul i would like to stay and teach yet and but only if i knew and felt agnolagement as feeling outside knocks one back initially

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 24/12/2008 04:26:19
 Dear Patrick,

If I only slightly understand your post it frightens me for you. You must not leave. That decision is forbidden to men. You must stay. Your soul is too important whether you teach, or don’t teach.

I have learned that acknowledgement is so overrated. A thousand movies actors have known tons of it and they aren’t at all happy because of that. The trick is to try to find some enjoyment each day and to seek to be around other people some of the times. Go out into the fresh air, the streets, the parks, and watch, or even join in when your lucky. We are basically herd animals and we need to be out and relaxed among one another some of the time and be part of it all.

The pursuit of happiness in all good and kind ways is what should drive men. We are so designed for that. I’m counting on you to take good care of yourself and try to be happy.

Glenn,

Report Abuse
Answer: PAT - 03/01/2009 09:39:20
 GLENN

Is EDH reference to me or is there another is is this some way 2 back date ---To create and envelope so much interest in what i have writen.OH sorry ..i just have to ask,or, work out in only text or writen scripture between us and yes my ways are prob very antagonistic over time but how else do you go about creating a relationship in writen word.

Iliterate but not uneducated to the fact of comon sense but then it should be obvious by our conveyance,and i know u know that anyway.

Within my few additions 2 the forum enlightened awareness has prevailed,interaction of many minds has prevailed and surcome to an acception and questionable infractions 2 what i have said and yes,i have not answ nearly enogh. But i have left contactable references as an aswerable domain.WHICH lets b said is a very rare thing in this world of the world wide web.

Yet as an illiterate ICE newcomer com freshman maybe the keys do not type as to prevaile my soul or heart in the way i would like.

I hear static point,i hear up and down,i hear thory and math of yes i am learning.BUT yet if it is brought about by pat then say! IT realy does not matter.All i wanted to do was slowly let out what i thought i had an insight to give.AS my wife said stop evalating it talk to someone!

Yet when i did i here "what did u tell them"

SOMETIMES u just cant win. no matter how carring a person-and how that 1 would try-there is always an upset somwhere.

I Myself have no selfishness,i myself give and 4 some reason do not expect back in return.I like to evaluate others and learn from them as i watch.Some say there is no right and wrong yet that would allow my evaluations to be uncontested by those who state that,AND yet these r the only ones that find it most of an annoyance of my own personal conclution.

Report Abuse
Answer: John smith - 03/01/2009 11:35:41
 "yes deffinately"

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 03/01/2009 12:14:14
 Hay Pat,

EDH is not a reference to you. It is the initials’ of a man named Eddy, who stopped by to write about his propulsion ideas that he called, ‘flutter’. He was an excellent writer who caused quite a stir with fascinating information about his work then he went away long before you came on board. Luis is still trying to continue the work on EDH‘s ‘flutter and Harry K. tried to create a ‘balance point’ theory from EDH‘s ‘flutter’. We used to have a most excellent contributor among us named Sandy Kidd. Neither I, nor he believed in ’flutter‘. As for the balance point theory, Harry himself doesn’t believe it could produce propulsion. That wasn’t his purpose.

Of course you know you are most certainly not illiterate. All the writing program software in America comes with a spell checker included and it is so quick and easy to use. To bad, but I believe over there you have to buy yours as an extra, yes? You use 2, and 4 etc. which is a new millennium computer lingo for some. Whatever is right for you is fine with me. There is a reason you write the way you do. There is a reason for everything. Don’t worry about it. I wouldn’t even bother mentioning it again.

We have an old southern saying, ‘hang in there’. It means don’t cave in and don’t give up.

Glenn,

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 03/01/2009 12:16:16
 Patrick,

From: http://www.gyroscopes.org/forum/questions.asp?id=887
I reply to Pat: “Below is brilliant, just brilliant. I understand Patrick. I always knew there was a chance someone like YOU might do something like THIS.”

Patrick: “The contravene has angular mass, which against the outer prime can be mapped. There is no up and down only a variety of circular force and motion in the horizontal field using fluidicity caused by prime repulsion and the non-admittance of equilibrium. The angle at which mass is laterally thrown will always be horizontal, but even if thrown downwards will curve outwards to the horizontal and the curve dependant on the velocity of the inner rpm’s changing the curvature, or time taken, or revolutions before becoming laterally thrown.”

Report Abuse
Answer: PAT - 03/01/2009 12:24:10
 GLENN

Is EDH reference to me or is there another is is this some way 2 back date ---To create and envelope so much interest in what i have writen.OH sorry ..i just have to ask,or, work out in only text or writen scripture between us and yes my ways are prob very antagonistic over time but how else do you go about creating a relationship in writen word.

Iliterate but not uneducated to the fact of comon sense but then it should be obvious by our conveyance,and i know u know that anyway.

Within my few additions 2 the forum enlightened awareness has prevailed,interaction of many minds has prevailed and surcome to an acception and questionable infractions 2 what i have said and yes,i have not answ nearly enogh. But i have left contactable references as an aswerable domain.WHICH lets b said is a very rare thing in this world of the world wide web.

Yet as an illiterate ICE newcomer com freshman maybe the keys do not type as to prevaile my soul or heart in the way i would like.

I hear static point,i hear up and down,i hear thory and math of yes i am learning.BUT yet if it is brought about by pat then say! IT realy does not matter.All i wanted to do was slowly let out what i thought i had an insight to give.AS my wife said stop evalating it talk to someone!

Yet when i did i here "what did u tell them"

SOMETIMES u just cant win. no matter how carring a person-and how that 1 would try-there is always an upset somwhere.

I Myself have no selfishness,i myself give and 4 some reason do not expect back in return.I like to evaluate others and learn from them as i watch.Some say there is no right and wrong yet that would allow my evaluations to be uncontested by those who state that,AND yet these r the only ones that find it most of an annoyance of my own personal conclution.

Report Abuse
Answer: patrick - 08/02/2009 10:15:47
 something that might help only today by typing into yhe internet me n my wife type bil wildbore, which comes up as william wildbore .in much of wat prevailes i am very sure i can find people 2 listen and maybee u would then take my iliteracy more serious ,,,,,wish i had a copywrite on my very own language or scripture...,,.,.....,,,,,but then i suppose that would b another entropic discution for the main...but hey as the few it realy has no reconsense nor an insolvent or neither an adequate reason of resolvement as when ure arrogance of i have plenty can say...........................................i c and use wot i c,2 aid my own traverse thru our simplicity,an equated simplicity is laid bare
only the apprisall few will care, the world of 119495534546 i share

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products