Home : Gallery : History : Uses : Behaviour : Maths : Forum : Propulsion : Links : Glossary
Main Forum Page

The Gyroscope Forum

28 April 2024 07:57

Welcome to the gyroscope forum. If you have a question about gyroscopes in general, want to know how they work, or what they can be used for then you can leave your question here for others to answer. You may also be able to help others by answering some of the questions on the site.

Search the forum:  

Question

Asked by: PATRICK
Subject: 4 Y
Question: Are u shitin me or what !!!!!! 367 oposed to 359 ..........NITRO bla bla bla........ you all think that yo can ask your crass so pathetic questions but 4 why...and 4 why???? ....fluidicity upon creation of a module capable of using prime number deflection ammased by the incas so many years ago can only be interpreted by few.....forum questions"""4 who.. i supposse 4 those 4not 2c. .........................................................................................................................................................................unlike all im so good im so pure i am the i am!!!!! WELL i am ////ohhhhh not so botherd or care 4 me..pls dont ans my questions caus iknow u cant .....AND of ALL of all in all deicision then u answer me............................................................................................................................................................................359 divided by 7=51.2857 367 div 7=52.4286 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,niyro is thick is a prelude, perhaps he not care in where we go or in what we do,of whom relies on others where tey go an what they do...2 not disclose;'''''patrick hil of aylesone 07766748196
Date: 11 October 2008
report abuse

Answers (Ordered by Date)

Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 12/10/2008 17:58:38
 Hay Dopy,
What are you on and where can I get some?

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 12/10/2008 17:58:57
 Hay Dopy,
What are you on and where can I get some?

Report Abuse
Answer: PATRICK - 21/10/2008 01:03:31
 DOPY.com,u can get some if you want u can ring me if u want.... its not hard as i left my mobile number of which no other does and why incase the men in black come round!..well bring it on i stated its solved.. i gave mobile number...anyone welcome for dinner and see all my work an drawings cos lets face it i cant copywrite perpetuality..its 359 opposed to 367 its magic in itself and magic is m=13 a=......my english mobile is available more than all secretive crapy weak twats give because when u kno u kno and u dont give a fuk who knos u kno.........pls ring 2 c why mass transfer via fluidicity within a module of opposing magnets or feilds starting 359 outer,,,367 inner to exentuate via egyptian maths and involving rare myan calculation...and ohhhhhh 2 ad...not in decimal 10 of most work or try 2 calculate but of the earlier.....laithwaite was close! nitro is a prick that is for sure! ...................................prime amounts in a circumference of inner and outer will only reach an equilibrium in one possition at atime leaving more to push and more 2 pull than one.i hate typing that is why i gave a phone number!!! but then i would talk 2 anyone and let anyone round because of my sincerity of finalisation and anyone is welcome....................................

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 21/10/2008 11:53:17
 Hello Patrick,
I actually see the evidence of power and depth in your imagination. Perhaps you are a borderline hi-functioning autistic. In any case I can advise you of these things:

(1.) Whether you like, or dislike typing you cannot communicate complex ideas without using the written word.

(2.) You must write intelligibly to be excepted by readers of science and engineering.

There are no exceptions. This gibberish of computer lingo is not cute and expedient. Rather, it is beyond the ridicules. You must write clearly and complete an explanation of the subjects in your shouted statements. Stop the iterate assault on the English languish. Then! you may be heard. Then, I will hear you.

Sincerely,
Glenn

Report Abuse
Answer: PATRICK - 26/10/2008 04:03:58
 You so easily ask of people to make questions clearer, But most and nearly all questions asked in forum are simply to relay again what is known to answer the question. This must become and to surcome tedious answers which day to day become leboriuos to ones self but i surpose this can only be taken as my evaluation of my overlook.

Report Abuse
Answer: Glenn Hawkins - 27/10/2008 03:59:58
 Well done , Patrick. Thank you. You chose the words “tedious and laborious to one’s self.” Yes, I was right about you. You think so fast you don’t like to slow down to conform to the standards of the rest of the world. Good enough, Pat. (Notice I’ve shortened your name to help you save time in typing and general communication.) You do it your way. Best of luck, kido. I’m all for you.
Glenn,

Report Abuse
Add an Answer >>
Website. Copyright © 2024 Glenn Turner. All rights reserved. site info
Do not copy without prior permission. Click here for gyroscope products